Hispanicize Media Group (HMG), the pioneering multi-platform media company that creates culturally resonating and engaging content for today’s Latino consumers through branded media opportunities, brand integrations, celebrity endorsements, digital marketing campaigns and social influencer management, is seeking to fill two positions for Social Media Project Coordinators. For more information about the company, creators of the annual Hispanicize event, please visit http://hmgmedia.co.
Interested in joining our dynamic team? Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Resumes only. NO CALLS. Please include PROJECT COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Project Coordinator (2 positions)
Location: Miami, FL
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of influencer marketing campaigns from initiation to completion, including but not limited to:
- Campaign structure set-up
- Assignment/brief creation
- Influencer recruitment and ongoing influencer communication management
- Editorial QA, including but not limited to: blog posts, social posts, images, and video
- Budget sheet management
- Creation of post campaign reporting
- Provide regular status updates to project manager, client services and other stakeholders
- Provide regular status updates to client
- With the support of Client Services and Management, identify ongoing opportunities for brands to engage with influencers
- Newsletter and email copywriting: Draft communications for distribution to HMG influencer network and/or O&O sites
- Work closely with Social Media team to amplify influencer posts with paid media budget
- Identify ongoing trends in influencer marketing to ensure we are best in class
- Willingness to travel and participate in relevant industry events and/or courses for professional growth
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers (both in-network and out of network) on behalf of HMG
- Understand compliance and proper FTC Guidelines for brand activities
- 2-4 years experience in social media, PR or related marketing field
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of influencer and social media space
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Strong written, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong visual aesthetic
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines